Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tune into the NFL Draft Round One Live Tonight! Some updates on our coverage

Hey guys, I wanted to check in to make sure everybody tunes into the NFL Draft tonight starting at 8 p.m. eastern time! Also, for those of you still partaking in college finals (myself as well), good luck! Due to finals,most of my time is taken up at the moment. But no worries,  Lewis and sports will be providing you coverage on the event. Here is how it is going to work:
1. Tune into Twitter Tonight for live coverage
     Tonight on twitter, live coverage of the draft will happen from my personal twitter handle. Follow my twitter handle @Mr_AdamLewis to get my coverage of the event. I plan on providing some updates on picks, some thoughts and analysis of players as it happens. Stay tuned in for that.
2. Watch out for stories on this Blog
     Right now, I am trying to acquire a storify feed that will log my tweets directly into a story on lewisandsports.blogspot.com. What that will do is allow anybody to view my live tweets directly on the blog. If this does not happen. I will see if I can acquire a storify feed that I will be able to post following the end of the NFL Draft Round One. Right now this is a work in progress.
3. Stay tuned after the draft for analysis
     Following round one of the draft, the next couple of days I will be providing analysis on the picks, including some analysis on picks in the next rounds to come. Again with finals, bare with the lag you would get from a source such as ESPN.com but I guarantee you the coverage is just as good. I hope to give some analysis either Friday night or Saturday morning.
4. Watch the Draft Live Tonight, play along with my mock draft, and have fun
     Make sure you keep my mock draft next to yours! You can hold me to my word. Bash me for all the wrong picks I make, the dumb reaches I predicted, and my naivety for leaving Teddy Bridgewater still available after tonight. Have fun with it!

Again, tune into Round One tonight, look out for live coverage on my twitter handle, and watch out for some analysis. May the draft bring the best for your team!
And a little heads up for the future. Following the end of finals, I will be trying to cover as much sports as I can. Following tonight's portion of the draft, We will be trying to get some coverage of the NHL Playoffs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment